Home Inspections St. Louis
When you think of a home inspection, you might think of the big ticket items like your roof or basement that need to be evaluated. However, a good home inspector will take a more thorough approach when they look at your home, going into the spaces that are easily accessible as well as those that are not.
The core of the Pillar To Post inspection includes evaluation of all major items inside and outside of your home. When you receive a professional home evaluation from The Scott Frederick Team at Pillar To Post in St. Louis, you receive a detailed inspection that includes a report printed on site which has an executive summary and color images to help you better understand your inspection. Additionally, you receive a cost estimate guide that helps you easily determine cost of repairs, and a seasonal maintenance checklist, among other features.
With over 20 years of experience as a firefighter/paramedic and a home remodeling business owner since 1996, Scott Frederick leads a team of skilled home inspectors with the knowledge and skills you can rely on to complete a thorough home inspection. We offer a wide variety of home inspection packages that help you decide what service level is right for you.
Your Home Inspection Report
Every inspection report, no matter what package you choose, includes a detailed, personalized review of your home and a clear, concise executive summary which allows you to easily understand the inspection. We also provide color photos in order to give you an idea of what we have found.
When you work with The Scott Frederick Team at Pillar To Post in St. Louis, you receive more than just a written report that. Our inspections include Pillar To Post partner coupons (valued at more than $1,000) and a reliable customer satisfaction commitment that acts as our pledge to provide quality service in each inspection.
The Scott Frederick Team at Pillar To Post in St. Louis has operated since 2013 and provided quality home inspections across the St. Louis metropolitan area for a variety of homeowners. We know what to look for and can answer any question you have about home inspections and the condition of your home, providing you the knowledge and expertise you come to expect from your home inspector.
Click here to see excerpts of a home inspection report
Added Home Inspector Services
In addition to our home inspection services, we also offer:
- Radon Testing – You can’t see or smell radon, but it can have damaging effects on your health and affect indoor air quality. Getting your home tested is the only way to determine what level of radon is in your home and if it needs to be reduced as a contingency to sell.
- Mold Sampling – Many buyers will have health concerns relating to mold in the home. If you suspect mold in your home might be damaging to health, you can have it tested and determine if removal (often recommended) is the next step to take.
- Septic and Well Inspection – Underground systems like septic tanks and wells are important to maintain. A thorough inspection checks how these systems are performing and if there are any obvious signs they need repair or replacement.
- Termite Inspection – Termites can be a major concern for homeowners and greatly affect your asking price. A termite inspection will reveal what, if any, damage termites have done so you can take care of the problem right away.
- Gas Safety Inspection – You have a responsibility to yourself and to the seller to inspect your home for gas safety. Making sure gas appliances, fittings, and flues are in working order allows you to prove your home is in good condition and move-in ready.
- Sewer Scope Inspection – It is valuable to buyers to understand what condition the sewer and drains are in when they are interested in a home. A sewer line inspection provides that information.
- Chimney Inspection – Creosote buildup and soot can lead to a dirty chimney that is both unsightly and dangerous. An inspection can determine if the structure is sound as well as if it needs to be cleaned to clear out the buildup that could lead to a hazardous fire from occurring.
- Pool and Spa Inspection – Make sure the components of your pool and/or spa are in good working order before the sale, and if they are not, the inspection will include suggested repairs.
We also inspect and operate:
- Furnaces in Heating Season
- Air Conditioning in Cooling Season
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens and Baths
- Water Heaters
- A Representative Sampling of Lights and Receptacles
- A Representative Sampling of Windows and Doors
- Built-in Appliances
To request a home inspection, contact The Scott Frederick Team at Pillar To Post in St. Louis today!