NEWS AND INFORMATION
VOLUME 24, NO. 1
Why test for radon?
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer after smoking
- Colorless and odorless, radon can accumulate to dangerous levels in the home
- Testing is the only way to know if radon is present and at what level
Your local Pillar To Post Home Inspector uses continuous monitoring technology to conduct the test, then will report on results. If an elevated level of radon is detected, steps can be taken to reduce the concentration to or below acceptable levels inside virtually any home. These measures can be as simple as installing a radon vent pipe that can prevent radon from entering the home in the first place.
Request radon testing with your next Pillar To Post home inspection for your clients’ health and peace of mind.
Pre-listing Inspections For The Win
In a challenging market, it’s more important than ever to give your listings every possible advantage. A Pillar To Post pre-listing inspection is a smart choice for you and your sellers. Here’s why:
- Homes with a pre-listing inspection sell for more
- Opportunity to make recommended repairs
- Prevent condition issues from cropping up during the transaction
- Get to closings faster
- Gain seller confidence that they’re getting the best price
The inspection report is a great tool you can use to market your listings with greater confidence.
PTPEstimatesPowered by BOSSCAT
Now your clients can easily learn “How much will these repairs cost?” With PTPEstimates they can request a third-party estimate to repair items called out in their Pillar To Post home inspection report. PTPEstimates is included with their home inspection and is just a click away.
- Repair estimates are based on local costs
- Estimates are provided within approximately 24 hours, helping your transactions stay on track
- Saves you time and delights your clients
- Adds even more value to your service offerings
There’s no additional cost to your client to request their easy-to-access estimate. Contact us to book your next inspection!